Sunday 19 June 2011

Week 12 of 52:) Cupcake Challenge

Sooooo short and simple this week. Half a cheat, I made a double batch last week and froze them to use this week. I did make fresh icing. Cream cheese icing. CRAPPPPP AGAIN. Too much cream cheese, and butter, I think. Anyways, I made them on Monday night when Tyson was away. My Mom came over and my toddler declared that we should have a party. Brilliant idea. Girls only party, according to my toddler, had to include: presents, balloons, dancing and CUPCAKES. ahhhhhh so sweet. Any smart parent (I just figured out) has balloons on hand at all times. Luckily we had pink ones. The presents included a new outfit from Grandma and borrowed DVD's from the library. So we ate cupcakes and danced the night away. Ok maybe not the night, but at least we rocked out to Bobs and Lo Lo for a solid 45min before bath time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment