Saturday 19 April 2014

April 17th 2014 Day 3

To the untrained eye you may read my last post and think, huh she's hanging in there. Nothing out of the ordinary with this girl. X wrong. For starters I posted it as January instead of April (apparently I missed a few months).
Ever have one of those days when you just want to sit and have a coffee before starting the day? Today is one of those days. Except, it started like this:
~woke up with baby before the rest of the kids got out of bed, thought 'i should get up and have a coffee now' but didn't
~rush rush, breakfast etc. tried to make a coffee....no milk (if you know me, you know it has to be a latte, americano or mocha coffee)
~yell up to hubby, you can't leave for work until I go and get milk, rush rush rush
~hubby flies to basement to iron, i fly out door for milk
~high five hubby at door, rush in to make coffee and get bombed by 2 young lings for snacks......whip out some goldfish and then rush over to feed and rock fussy baby
~put fussy baby in bed and tip toe downstairs back to the coffee machine......they need more snacks and water, I get them because I can't have them screaming and waking fussy baby, further prolonging my coffee.
~Make coffee, scraping the bottom of the caffeinated bin. Leave mess all over counter so I can drink coffee
~sit down, open the computer while I am thinking of this, arm sticks to table from breakfast mess........big sigh!

the rest of the day was much of the same. Rush to drop off, rush to play, rush to pick up, rush to make dinner, don't have all the ingredients for dinner, rush back to grocery store, rush home, make dinner, rush threw 4 baths, kids to bed, rock baby for a billion hours, and then sleep:)

No comments:

Post a Comment