Wednesday 16 April 2014

My Super Mom 15 day challenge!

Jan 15th 2014

My parents left today on a 15day trip to meet my beautiful new niece. I am so excited for them, and wish I could be there too, BUT that adventure was not in the cards for this stay at home mom. I am a mom to 4 beautiful kids. Our newest man in the family is almost 3 months old. You can understand why I fell off the blog posting wagon for a bit. This last pregnancy was so joyous and magical (and by that I mean horrible and painful) I didn't have time for anything else. So my 15 day challenge is surviving on my own without the help from my awesome parents. My mom comes to my house 4 days a week to help me with the regular craziness in this house. I feel I couldn't live without her. She is so helpful and keeps me sane when I think I can't handle anymore. So I will commit to documenting these next 15days, love, trials and silliness.

DAY 1

Tyson leaves the house at 7:30am. I drag myself out of bed at 7:05am with our son. (Please note: I was up with him at 10pm,12:30, 2am, 4am, and 6am) I scramble to get breakfast out like a short order cook then the doorbell rings. My mom arrives at 8:30am. So happy should could come on the day she is leaving. She stays for just over an hour and accomplishes more than I will accomplish the entire day. (dishes, laundry, happy children) She leaves and I cry. Just emotionally a wreck these days, but I suck it up and decide on my challenge. Was home with all four kids until 4:30pm. I was fine and creative until about 3pm, then I started to get a little coo coo. The kids and I played in the basement, and made a time machine behind the couch. We also watched 'Frozen' a few times. Please for the love of god 'let it gooooooo'
Was able to get the wee babe to sleep by 7:30pm, huge success for him.
Ready for day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment