Sunday 1 April 2012

Week 49 LEMON hills very pretty....

March 14th Lemon cupcakes with homemade vanilla frosting infused with real lemon zest.
Anything that is infused with something sounds so lovely doesn't it?
I thought I would try something completely different before the challenge is up. I don't personally like lemon baking, but I know many other's do.
So a simple white based cake with lemon 'infused' in it. Fresh lemon though, real zest and juice.
Which i love doing because I use all my pampered chef products for juicing and zesting and they work so well.
The icing I went a little more heavy on the butter end of the butter cream, to make them richer. I think it was a good choice. I didn't try this cupcake, Tyson liked it, and so did my neighbours.
Again, picture was taken and will be posted beside the blog. (it's on my phone and i can't get it off)

No comments:

Post a Comment