Sunday 1 April 2012

Week 52, but not the finale! = chocolate marsh mellow MARCH 30th

Chocolate marsh mellow muffins. I found the recipe and wanted to try it. Two reasons, I had marsh mellows, I needed to bake, and I don't like marsh mellows so I knew I wouldn't eat them. Ok so that was three reasons.
Unfortunately they turned out dry and quite bland. hmmmm real bummer seeing we are at the end of the challenge. I think I was purposely trying to dodge the fact that technically I am done. I have started to enjoy the cupcake making and it has become a part of my routine. I find it so easy to bake a batch of cupcakes with a 3 and 1 yr old helping and mess everywhere.
I will however take this next week to make a grand finale cupcake batch and post pics.
I am also committed to making cupcakes for Easter weekend this week!
Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment